Since 1898, Lux Bond & Green Jewelers has been dedicated to offering truly extraordinary diamonds, jewelry, watches and gifts for the home.
Buy your tickets now, Stand Up for Homes with Hope, Hasan Minjaj, November 4, 2017
Bross Chingas Bross Real Estate, Riverside Realty, #1 Team in Westport 2013-2015 Per CMLS; Over One BILLION Dollars in Career Sales
Your 24/7 News Source

Friday, March 28, 2014

Wall to Wall New Yorker Cartoon Fans

WestportNow.com Image
There was standing room only with a packed crowd that spilled into the hallway tonight for a Westport Library talk by New Yorker cartoon editor Bob Mankoff. In Westport to promote his new book on his life at the New Yorker, Mankoff said a recent survey showed 98 percent of the people who look at the New Yorker, look at the cartoons first—“and that the other 2 percent are lying.” (CLICK TO ENLARGE) WestportNow.com photo

       Share

Posted 03/28/14 at 02:37 AM  Permalink



Comments

You must have a Facebook account and be logged to this account (login/logout button above) to post comments. Comments are subject to our Comment Policy.