Friday, July 25, 2014
SPONSORS
Famous Artists School Creative Art Courses


2012 in PicturesNews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Flames Spotted by a Neighbor

Digg Favicon Email Favicon Facebook Favicon LinkedIn Favicon TwitThis Favicon  

WestportNow.com Image
A neighbor spotted flames on the roof of this house at 53 Washington Ave. today and called 911 and alerted three residents inside who escaped without injury. Assistant Chief Bill Dingee said the Westport Fire Marshal’s Office found the fire was caused by hot embers from the chimney landing on the wood roof shingles setting them on fire. The majority of fire damage was to the roof shingles with minor water and smoke damage to the second floor, he said.  (CLICK TO ENLARGE) Contributed photo

Posted 11/25 at 04:14 PM

Comments:     Comment Policy

No comments yet.

You need to Register and be logged in to post comments. If you are already registered but are not logged in, you can Login here.

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

You must be logged in to comment. You must also answer the question or solve the equation below:

1 + 7 = ? (1 character(s) required)

Please note by clicking on "Submit" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Inappropriate posts may be removed.

<< Back to main

SPONSORS
WestportNow.com Stuff
Register / Log in
Registration is required to post comments.
Register  •  Login
Comment Policy
SPONSORS
Advertise on WestportNow.com ads@westportnow.com

WestportNow wins 13 citations in the 1913 Society of Professional Journalists, Connecticut Awards