Sunday, November 25, 2012
Dousing the Flames
Westport firefighters wet down the remnants of logs from a fireplace after dousing an attic and roof fire today at 53 Washington Ave. Three persons inside at the time escaped without injury. The homeowner told firefighters he was not aware that the fireplace fire had apparently spread to the attic and roof until alerted by a passing neighbor. (CLICK TO ENLARGE) Contributed photo
Comments: Comment PolicyNo comments yet.
Note: WestportNow Publisher Gordon F. Joseloff is also First Selectman of Westport