The Loading Dock brings the vibe and style of a New York City SoHo loft to the heart of Stamford, Connecticut.  (203) 357-7400
WestportREADs Screening of In & Out” January 28, 4pm, Westport Town Hall

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

UPDATE:  Billy Has Been Found!

Billy the tabby cat is missing
Update:  Billy was found under a garage in Fairfield - two blocks from where he went missing.  He is home now, sleeping on his pillow and purring. FOUND:  I’m lost!  My name is Billy. I am a super-friendly, neutered, male orange tabby cat from Westport that was visiting a friend in Fairfield in the Stratfield section Sunday night. I weigh about 18 pounds, have yellow-green eyes, and loves any attention. I don’t know the neighborhood, and am probably trying to find my way back home. I’ve never been outside before—please help me find my way home. Please call 917-578-8443 if you find him. (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Posted 01/24/12 at 08:01 PM

Comments

Comment Policy

A letter to my cat:

Dear Billy,

Please come home. I promise I will respect your gender and not dress you up as a princess ever again.  You can share my glass of water on the night stand, and I won’t get angry. You don’t have to wear that pink sweater, or any bows, and I will throw your rhinestone tiara away.  If you come home, I promise I’ll let you eat off my plate every night, and won’t say one word about it.  I just miss you so much, and this house isn’t a home without you here.  I know you are out hunting squirrels - but just think of how much better spaghetti tastes.  I love you, and we are all so sad without you here. Sophia and Jersey are so lonely without you. I feel like a part of my heart is with you - and we won’t be a complete family until you come home.

I love you,
Always ....
Mom

Posted by Lucia Palmieri on January 26, 2012 at 05:50 AM | #

Dear Lucia,
As a cat lover, I am so sad for you… when I saw Billy’s photo—- well, enough said.
I will tell you this, tho: as someone who has been volunteering to help find Andy, the lost Corgie, you do not have a minute to waste!
I strongly suggest you hire scent-tracking dogs and get on it ASAP.
It may not be cheap, but just hoping that he might walk into your friends house, or find his way home is not a lot to bet on :(
You can google professional trackers to find one.
Wishing you all my best, Joyce

Posted by Joyce Joiner on January 26, 2012 at 07:39 PM | #

WE FOUND HIM!!!!

He was under a garage in Fairfield - two blocks from where he went missing.  He is home now, sleeping on my pillow and purring.

Posted by Lucia Palmieri on January 27, 2012 at 11:35 PM | #

Oh, that is absolutely wonderful news! I am so happy for both of you! FYI, there is a new collar out by Tagg that has GPS: even tho my 2 cats are indoor cats, SERIOUSLY thinking of getting them :)
So, so glad Billy home—- I can’t take another lost pet sign :(
Best, joyce

Posted by Joyce Joiner on January 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM | #

From one animal lover to another, that’s wonderful news!!!

Posted by AUDREY HERTZEL on January 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM | #

Register / Log in

Registration is required to post comments.
Comment Policy

sponsors
Discover Earthplace! Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County, Connecticut WestportNow Year in Pictures 2015 Give to Public Schools in Need! - Go to DonorsChoose.org