An application for a permit to demolish the house at Westport’s 14 Wakenor Road, off Post Road East, is in process. Built in 1934, the 1 1/2-story cape has 1,236 square feet, is situated on a .26-acre property and changed ownership last month for $449,000. Because the house was built more than 50 years ago, the application will be reviewed by the Westport Historic District Commission. (CLICK TO ENLARGE) Dave Matlow for WestportNow.com
A contemporary from190 0???
A contemporary from190 0???by mary ruggiero
Notice he apologizes not soon after making the insult, but…
Notice he apologizes not soon after making the insult, but…by Nicholas McNamara